Thursday, 1 September 2016

Writing With Troy Portfolio Post

Description:
In troys writing group we watched a video about a tennis ball making factory in bangkok. the words I wanted to use are bird, PVA glue which got off troy but the others I thought up myself. Those others were coke, cans, shaping, organisasion, green and huge. I hope that you enjoy reading my story. Here is the link to the video.
http://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/how-to-make-a-tennis-ball

   





Evaluation: this was hard to do but if you think you can do something then you have a better chance then people that don't believe in them selves.

feedback feedfoward:I really like your post but next time maybe take your time spelling
Eli












1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam, I loved your introduction and how you set the scene for the reader with some rich language. Pity about losing the photos! Next time think about only including details that support the main ideas in your story.

    ReplyDelete